Reduce Property Hazards & Minimize Company Downtime
Freezing temperatures, along with snow and ice build-ups, can have a big impact on your day-to-day operations, so regardless of your business or industry, the winter season can be a challenging time. The last thing you want is to be liable for accidents or damages that occur on your property as a result of not taking steps to keep your property maintained.
Kirkbride Land & Snow Management specializes in snow and ice management, along with preventative deicing treatmentscan to help ensure your customers, employees and tenants can access your facility safely, and easily.
Snow & Ice Removal Services
Whether you have a single location or you have multiple sites spread out across different locations, you need a partner that takes into account the unique needs and characteristics of each property. Here are the services we provide:
- Pre-Storm Management - Don't wait for the next big snow storm to hit. Let us handle prepping your property to reduce the impact of potential snow and ice.
- Snow Plowing & Shoveling: Our crews will plow your parking lots and other open spaces, including your sidewalks and walkways to increase the flow of foot traffic.
- Deicing Treatments: Freezing temperatures can quickly turn into an icy nightmare, especially black ice. We can arrange the application of rock salt and other fast-acting deicers to clear your walkways and parking lots.
- Snow Hauling & Storage of Snow & Ice Removal Agents: Busy winters can result in snow gradually building up into large mountains that take up vast areas of your property. We provide snow hauling & storage services utilizing plow trucks and other heavy equipment to clear up your lot of unsightly piles, allowing customers to park freely.
- 24/7 Emergency Service: Bad weather isn't always predictable and can hit at any time of the day, leaving you with little to no time to react or prepare. Our experienced professionals will offer their hand whenever you need it the most, so you can sleep at night.